Mr. McEwing has been employed as the Supplier Diversity Manager for Tarrant County College District (TCCD) for the past 8 years
He was formerly the Executive Director of Southeast Fort Worth, Inc. which provides community development advocacy, marketing, and assisted in the implementation of various sustainable economic development housing, retail, and commercial projects within southeast Fort Worth, an underserved minority community. Each of these developments transformed and eliminated environmentally contaminated areas and created new business locations that created jobs.
Mr. McEwing has over 15 years of corporate sales and financial management experience (Lockheed-Martin Aeronautical Company, Pepsi Cola, Nabisco, Waste Management) having held responsibilities of various mid level management positions
He has served in various board and Civic capacities:
1. Former Trinity Metro Board – Vice Chair
2. Former American Public Transportation Association Board
3. Tarrant Transit Alliance - Chairman
4. Uplift Fort Worth – Chair Campus Advisory Board and CMO
5. Former North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency – Chair
6. Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth Board
Mr. McEwing attended TCCD formerly Tarrant County Junior College and Morehouse College receiving a BA degree with a concentration in Banking and Finance and a Masters of Sustainability from the University of Texas Arlington School of Urban and Public Affairs.
He is a member of Beta Tau Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity, NAACP Life Member