The Dash is Trinity Metro’s clean energy electric bus that will take you from downtown Fort Worth to the 7th Street corridor and the Cultural District. It provides zero-emissions and stops near Fort Worth’s museums, as well as the new Dickies Arena. Not only does it provide daily service every 15 minutes, The Dash also accommodates later hours on Friday and Saturday nights! Even better, Riding the Dash is FREE until Jan 1 2020!
Hours of Operation
- Sunday – Thursday: 9:22 a.m. to 10:44 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 9:22 a.m. to 12:44 a.m. (next day)
Plan your Trip
We recommend using Google Maps (CLICK HERE to go to the Transit Planner in Google Maps)
- Enter your destination & adjust the time of departure or arrival as needed
- Choose the transit option that lists the dash
- Want to see when the next dash bus will arrive at your stop? CLICK HERE